WE ARE HIRING
Goldblatt Partners LLP is looking for a lawyer to join the labour law group in our Toronto office.
The ideal candidate will be a member in good standing of the Ontario bar and will have:
- four to seven years’ experience in labour law, particularly in grievance arbitration
- experience litigating cases, both independently and as part of a team
- excellent communication skills
- strong analytic, research and writing skills
- the ability to work as part of a team and on tight deadlines
We offer salary and benefits competitive with other union-side labour law firms.
We are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion and encourage members of all equity-seeking groups to apply. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and will make accommodations available on request for applicants who take part in the selection process.