WE ARE HIRING
At Clarke Child & Family Law, we work on some of the most complicated and high-profile child protection matters for clients across Ontario with a focus on serving First Nations and other Indigenous communities under both provincial and federal child welfare laws. We need to add a dedicated child protection lawyer to our high performing team.
The ideal candidate will be a member in good standing of the Ontario bar with 1 to 3 years of experience and will have:
- experience working on child protection matters and/or inquests
- family law experience
- experience working within Indigenous communities and with child welfare agencies
- strong analytic, research and writing skills
- well developed advocacy and negotiation skills
- excellent communication skills
- the ability to work independently and as part of a busy team
- the skills needed to meet tight deadlines and succeed in high-pressure situations
Our office is located in Toronto, but we are willing to consider exceptional candidates located elsewhere near our expanding client base.
We offer competitive salary and benefits, and the opportunity to build a practice focused on advancing Indigenous rights within the federal and provincial child welfare system.
We are committed to a culture of diversity and inclusion and encourage members of all equity-seeking groups to apply.
Please apply by emailing a cover letter and copy of your resume to the attention of Sarah Clarke at Sarah@childandfamilylaw.ca.